The Cookies Policy is an addendum to the Terms and Conditions.
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the service or a third-party to recognize you and allow its hosting system to provision a service that is more usable to you. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the service; and
- To store your preferences.
We may use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we may use different types of cookies to run the service:
- We use third party Session Cookies from Google to operate the Google Language Translation Service.
- Accounts-Related Cookies: We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the "remember me" functionality.
03. Your Choices Regarding Cookies
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050;
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835;
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored;
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac.
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
04. Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions. The Cookies Policy is an addendum to the Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about the Terms and Conditions, please contact us.